The Granola Factory is a small but fast-growing player in the booming specialty and natural foods industry. Our products are available in more than 500 stores across the East Coast and Midwest including Wegmans Food Markets, Whole Foods Market and The Giant Company. Our mission is to be the best artisan bakery on the market, defined by the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with initiative and proven results over the course of his or her work career. The right candidate for this position will have hands-on marketing experience driving consumer
This individual will work closely with the CEO on the following objectives:
Branding / Positioning:
- Define Granola Factory’s brand and diverse product portfolio in a way that uniquely and substantively benefits consumers.
- Leverage Granola Factory’s story, mission, and value proposition to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Execute brand strategy to grow Granola Factory’s audience in all social media channels.
- Create content around our brand that is beneficial to customers and can be used on social channels, email marketing and web design on GranolaFactory.com
Direct to Consumer Sales:
- Grow Granola Factory’s email database. Develop and execute an email marketing strategy that maximizes sales at GranolaFactory.com.
- Build a digital marketing strategy for our brand. Review
- Manage GranolaFactory.com site design to maximize conversion rates and average customer order value.
- Develop e-commerce channels through Amazon and Faire.com., and identify other potential D2C channels to enter.
- Create packaging inserts, bounce back cards, and mailers that lead to direct sales growth.
Support Retail Sales
- Develop and execute consumer messaging and targeting to drive foot traffic into retail outlets offering our products.
- Assist in retail market strategy as needed. Assist in scheduling product demonstrations for our demo representatives.
- Assist with submission of promotional files needed for running sales in our retailers.
Reporting and Measurement of Marketing Programs
- Use available sales and marketing data to create reports that allow us to track our growth and measure the effectiveness of our strategy.
- Run regular reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly) to track our progress and make adjustments to our programs.
- We are a growing company that needs someone who will be proactive and take initiative. Having ability to work independently, be self-motivated and determined in moving the business forward is imperative.
- Proven track record of growing a brand and generating an ROI through marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field with proven ability to work with a team.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel and Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva.
- Experience using Google Analytics to drive business decisions.
- Basic understanding of SEO and HTML is preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central would be ideal
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation: Salary competitive based on experience. Health Care is provided with 50% employer match, along with paid time off after six months.
Provide a Resume and Cover Letter and email to careers at thegranolafactorydotcom